- Key Features
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
TC-5570A mmWave Shield Box Key Features
- Specifically designed for Millimeter wave test
- Reliable High RF Shielding from 26 GHz to 67 GHz
- EMI filters on all Data ports
- Easy Opening/Closing of Door
- Customizable Data connections
TC-5570A mmWave Shield Box Mechanical Specifications
- Inside: 803(W) x 762(D) x 644(H) mm
- Outside: 914(W) x 946(D) x 856(H) mm
- Door: 624(W) x 624(H) mm
- Weight: 75kg
Typical RF ShieldingThe shielding effectiveness below is measured when the blank panel is mounted; other I/O interface panel results a different shielding effectiveness of the shield box.
|Frequency||Shielding effectiveness (dB)|
|26 to 40 GHz||> 60 dB|
|40 to 50 GHz||> 60 dB|
|50 to 67 GHz||> 60 dB|
TC-5570A mmWave Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||31.6 x 30 x 25.3 in|