Provides RF shield and signal connections necessary for testing mobile wireless devices, such as mobile cell phones or WLAN devices. The TC-5915A RF Shield box has two RF ports and two EMI filtered data ports. With the RF coupling accessory and filtered control ports, the TC-5915A RF Shield Box makes an ideal solution for RF testing mobiles and small RF devices on test benches for R&D, Service, and QA. This RF Shield box is ideal when you need the flexibility of a little extra room for the device being tested.
|Size:||8.6in x 11in x 6.7in (LxWxH)|
- Key Benefits
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Key Features
- High RF Shield Capabilities up to 6 GHz
- Manual Operation
- 2 RF and 2 EMI filtered data ports
- Easily Customizable to meet RF testing needs
- Shock Absorbers on lid
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Mechanical Specifications
- RF Shield Box Effectiveness: >70dB, DC ~ 2.5GHz
- RF Connectors: 2 N-Type(f) Outside and SMA(f) Inside
- Data Connectors: DB25 and DB9, RF filtered, 100 VDC, 3A Max
- Inner Dimension: 8.6(W) x 11(D) x 6.2(H) inches
- Outer Dimension: 12.2(W) x 18.7(D) x 8.2(H) inches
- Weight without accessories: 13.2 lbs
- Supplied Accessories: 1 Type-N RF Cable, 1 DB9 and 1 DB25 Data Cables
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Typical RF ShieldingThe shield effectiveness below is measured when the blank panel is mounted; other I/O interface panel results a different shielding effectiveness of the shield box.
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 50 dB
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||8.6 x 11. x 6.7 in|