TC-5972AP/CP RF Shield Box provides both high RF isolation and room for testing medium to large size wireless device testing. TC-5972AP/CP RF Shield Box is an ideal test platform for Engineering, Manufacturing, or service due to it’s ergonomic design. The TC-5972s are available in manual or pneumatic versions.
|Size:||18.5in x 18.5in x 14.2in (LxWxH)|
- Key Features
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
Shield Box TC-5972AP/CP Key Benefits
- High RF shielding
- Easy Opening/Closing of Door
- 4 Standard RF Ports(N-Type Outside, SMA Inside)
- EMI filters on all Data and DC lines
- Installs up to Two Optional I/O Module Interfaces
- Easily Field Replaceable Rear I/O modules
Shield Box TC-5972AP/CP Specifications
- Shielding effectiveness: >60dB DC~2.5GHz, >50dB 2.5~6GHz
- RF Connectors: 4 N(f) Outside and SMA(f) Inside
- Data line Capacity: 100 VDC, 3 Amps maximum
- Dimensions: Outer Dimension: 546(W)×620(D) ×444(H)mm
- C Version Inner walls lined with ferrite absorber Inner Dimension: 470(W)×470(D) ×360(H)mm, 230(D)mm top side
- Weight: 38Kg
Typical RF Shielding
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 50 dB
TC-5972AP/CP RF Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||18.5 x 18.5 x 14.2 in|