The TC-5951/5952 Series pneumatic RF shield box provides an efficient RF test environment for the manufacturing or high volume repair environment for mobile phones and PCB assemblies where high throughput and RF shielding is required.
|Size:||11in x 8.9in x 3.7in (LxWxH)|
- Key Features
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
TC-5952C Pneumatic RF Shield Box Key Benefits
- High RF Shieling
- Pneumatic control of lid open-close and optional test fixture motions
- EMI filters on all data and DC lines
- Easily customizable to meet various testing needs
- RS-232C Remote Control
- Red and Green LED's for Pass/Fail indication
- Dual pressure control and Lid Down Sensor for safety
- Narrower side front
- Provide shield protective cover for safety.
- The custom fixture option, F5942A/B allows auto connection, so it is efficient for mass production.
- CS compliant: EN 292-1:1991, EN 292-2:1991/A1:1995, EN 983:1996, EN 1050:1996, EN 60204-1:1997
TC-5952C Pneumatic RF Shield Box Specifications
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 watt max.
- Remote Control: RS-232C, 3 wire, DB9(p)
- Air Connector:
- Main Connector:6 mm OD hose, one-touch push-on fitting
- Fixture Control Connector:4 mm OD hose, one-touch push-on fitting
- Input Air Pressure: 5 to 10 bar
- Inner Dimension: 287(W) x 150(D) x 97(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 351(W) x 247(D) x 261(H) mm, lid closed. 410(H) mm, lid open
- Weight: approx. 13 kg
- Size: 515(W) x 360(D) x 397(H) mm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg
Typical RF Shielding
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 60 dB
TC-59352C Pneumatic Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||11 x 8.9 x 3.7 in|