Provides RF shield and signal connections necessary for testing medium to large size wireless devices, such as routers. The TC-5930 RF Shield box now has a an optional I/O module that’s replaceable so it can be easily changed as your interface requirements change . With the RF coupling accessories and filtered control ports, the TC-5930 makes an ideal solution for RF testing mobiles and small RF devices on test benches for R&D, Service, and QA.
|Size:||6.7in x 12.3in x 9.4in (LxWxH)|
- Key Features
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
RF Shield Box TC-5930A/AR Key Benefits
- High RF Shield Capabilities
- Manual Operation
- Easy Opening/Closing of door
- EMI filters on all data lines
- Optional I/O Module that is easily swappable
- 19" Rack Mounting Bracket
- Easily Customizable to meet RF testing needs
RF Shield Box TC-5930A/AR Specifications
- Inner Dimension: 170(W) x 313(L) x 240(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 217(W) x 398(L) x 282(H) mm
- Optional I/O Modules
- Weight: 11 kg
Typical RF Shielding
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 60 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 55 dB
TC-5930A/AR Manual RF Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
|Dimensions||6.7 x 12.3 x 9.4 in|