The TC-5922A Shield Box provides an efficient RF isolated test environment for testing mobile, WLAN and other small RF devices. In addition of providing you two built-in SMA RF connectors, this box offers a choice of various optional IO modules to meet your product interface requirements The TC-5922 are available in various versions of closing mechanism from totally manual, electromagnetic, and pneumatic versions; as well as wider taller versions with ferrite absorber lining, so please call or submit the online form for further information.
|Size:||11.6in x 17.1in x 9.2in (LxWxH)|
- Key Features
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
Shield Box TC-5922A Key Benefits
- High RF shielding
- Easy Opening/Closing of Door
- EMI filters on all Data and DC lines
- Easily customizable to meet various test needs
- Shock absorber on lid
- Ferrite inside the shield box for the signal absorption
Shield Box TC-5922A Specifications
- RF Connectors : 2 SMA(f) outside and SMA(f) inside
- Data Line Electrical Rating : 100VDC, 3A max
- Outside Dimension : 382(W) x 560(D) x 290(H)mm, lid closed. 680(H)mm, lid open.
- Inside Dimensions : 296(W) x 435(D) x 232(H) mm
- Weight without optional test Fixture : approx. 25 Kg
Typical RF Shielding
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 60 dB
TC-5922B Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||11.6 x 17.1 x 9.2 in|