Provides RF shield and signal connections necessary for testing mobile wireless devices, such as mobile cell phones or WLAN devices. The TC-5915A RF Shield box has two RF ports and two EMI filtered data ports. With the RF coupling accessory and filtered control ports, the TC-5915A RF Shield Box makes an ideal solution for RF testing mobiles and small RF devices on test benches for R&D, Service, and QA. This RF Shield box is ideal when you need the flexibility of a little extra room for the device being tested.
|Size:||8.6in x 11in x 6.7in (LxWxH)|
- Key Benefits
- Mechanical Specifications
- Typical RF Shielding
- Customization Options
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Key Features
- High RF Shield Capabilities up to 6 GHz
- Manual Operation
- 2 RF and 2 EMI filtered data ports
- Easily Customizable to meet RF testing needs
- Shock Absorbers on lid
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Mechanical Specifications
- RF Shield Box Effectiveness: >70dB, DC ~ 2.5GHz
- RF Connectors: 2 N-Type(f) Outside and SMA(f) Inside
- Data Connectors: DB25 and DB9, RF filtered, 100 VDC, 3A Max
- Inner Dimension: 8.6(W) x 11(D) x 6.2(H) inches
- Outer Dimension: 12.2(W) x 18.7(D) x 8.2(H) inches
- Weight without accessories: 13.2 lbs
- Supplied Accessories: 1 Type-N RF Cable, 1 DB9 and 1 DB25 Data Cables
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Typical RF ShieldingThe shield effectiveness below is measured when the blank panel is mounted; other I/O interface panel results a different shielding effectiveness of the shield box.
- 100 to 2000 MHz > 70 dB
- 2000 to 3000 MHz > 70 dB
- 3000 to 6000 MHz > 50 dB
TC-5915A Manual RF Shield Box Custom I/O Interface PanelCustomized I/O Interface panels are available. Please contact the CTS sales team for more information[table id=2 /]*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Each shielding effectiveness is measured when each I/O interface panel, which is shown above, is mounted.
- Above data was measured by Tescom, The Shielding Effectiveness might be different based on the measuring method and condition.
- This data has been measured under the condition that the cables are not connected to each filters. When the cables are connected it can affect the shielding performance.
|Dimensions||8.6 x 11 x 6.7 in|