The Top Load version of the STE2900 is also designed for individual bench top or dual rack mount installations, the STE2952 makes it simple to load and unload the device under test with its top load access door. The dual rack mount configuration allows multiple installations for dense pack environment testing. The dual rack version STE2952 includes a custom rack slide allowing the entire enclosure to be pulled out for top access.
|Size:||10.5in x 7.1in x 16.8in (LxWxH)|
To allow proper cooling of the DUT each STE2950 includes a built-in passive 60mm vent option. Optional forced-air fans can be ordered for additional cooling. Like other Ramsey STEs our universal I/O panel on the back wall is included and ready for your custom configuration to meet your application. Heavy duty, rugged .090 and .125 aluminum is used throughout and our double lip, high performance gaskets are used at all joint locations assuring a reliable RF tight closure. RF absorbent foam lines the interior to provide a typical RF attenuation of -90dB @ 3GHz! If you are looking for an off-the-shelf RF enclosure system providing enough room to test any size wireless device, from Cellular phones to MIMO access points, you can count on the STE2950 to keep the device isolated.
The STE2952 includes dual STE2950s mounted on a custom 19 inch rack mount slide ready for installation into your rack. Access to the DUT is easy by the pull-out slide giving you full access to the hinged top mounted shielded doors. If you don’t have available rack space or need high density testing in the field, our STE2952C has dual STE2950s pre-mounted and configured in a custom shock mounted road case. Great for field service trips.
- Key Features
- Mechanical Specifications
- Custom Configurations
RF Shield Box STE2952 Key Benefits
- Wireless device testing
- Forensics Isolation
- Perfect for 802.11a, b, g, n, WiMAX
- Cellular, PCS, GSM, 3G testing
- 802.15, Bluetooth, Wibree, RFID, ZigBee testing
- Wide variety of I/O options are “standard”.
- Super isolation up to 18 GHz.
- RF radiating test fixture models for absolute repeatability testing of wireless devices.
- Stock models to fit your custom applications.
RF Shield Box STE2952 Specifications
- Dual 19 inch rack mount configuration
- Easy top loading access and doors
- Pull-out slide included for standard racks
- Designed for WLAN and MIMO testing
- Top loading swing up door for easy loading
- Dual ventilation or fan forced cooling
- Exclusive double lip RF tight gasket
- Universal I/O connector interface plate
- RF absorbent foam liner
- Optional security locking latch available
- -90dB @ 1GHz
- -90dB @ 3GHz
- -80dB @ 6GHz
Custom Configuration Options
- RF FEEDTHROUGH: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N
- FIBER OPTIC: Fiber optic bulkhead feedthrough, ST, FC
- DUST COVERS : Dust cover capes with security chains available for all RF feedthrough connectors
- RF FILTERED DATA: DB9 (10pF), DB9 (100pF), DB9 (1000pF), DB15 (100pF), DB15 (1000pF), DB25 (310pF), DB25 (1000pF), DB37 (310pF), DB37 (1000pF), RJ45/DB9 Filtered, RJ11/DB9 Filtered, USB1/DB9 Filtered
- POWER CONNECTIONS: 4-Pole filtered barrier strip feed through, 6-Pole filtered barrier strip feed through, internal surge protected power strips (110VAC, 220VAC International)
- VENTILATION OPTIONS: Dual side mounted RF filtered vents with single filtered exhaust muffin fan, passive vent only
- RF ABSORBENT FOAM: Standard 1/2" thick RF absorbent foram liner provides 24dB attenuation. 3/4" thick foam is standard on the STE3800 and available as an option to provide a flatter response
- FIBER TRANSCEIVER : Icron Technologies USB 2.0 Fiber Transceiver System available for devices up to 480 MB/s
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.1 x 16.8 in|